Summer Parenting Workshops
This workshop focuses on the importance of the relationship between parents and their children. Workshops are offered at no cost and will go over:
- The importance of the relationship between parents and their children.
- Easy to use ideas with handouts for chores, bedtimes, and reviewing choices.
- Empower parents to understand how children communicate through their behaviors.
- Problem-solving to support children in their quest for independence while also teaching them to think before they act.
- Go over methods for punishment
- Technology, and the importance of chores and routines so that the family can focus on having fun together!
- Tuesdays from 9:00am – 10:30am
- June 4th – July 23rd
- Sunshine Community Health Center, Willow Clinic
Call Kirsten at (907) 733-9263 to register or use the form below:
Enter your details in the spaces below. Pick a workshop series in Talkeetna or Willow. Click “Register Me.”