Early Childhood Services
We understand how important your child's health is to their growth and development. SCHC supports our community's families by providing childhood services including:
- Prenatal and newborn health services and education, including prenatal classes and breast feeding support
- Free early childhood growth and development screenings for children 2 months to 5 years of age by a certified Parents as Teachers Educator affiliated with MatSu Services for Children and Adults(MSSCA) Infant Learning Program (ILP). The program uses the Ages and Stages model, Parents As Teachers (PAT) and Zero to Three curriculums.
- Parenting support including the "Happiest Baby on the Block" and "Happiest Toddler on the Block" workshops.
- Home visits to assist children with significant developmental delays.
- Dental care
- Car seat safety workshops, call (907)352-1200 for the next available workshop.
Zero to Three: http://www.zerotothree.org/
Early Childhood Development Services: http://www.mssca.org/
When to see dentist: