Sunshine Pediatric Care
Promoting Bright Futures!
- Now accepting new patients (children of all ages)
- We accept Denali KidCare and private insurance
- Sliding fee scale available
Your One-Stop Resource
- well-baby care
- sports & camp physicals
- annual health check-ups & immunizations
- screening and management of behavioral health, learning, and developmental milestones
- children’s dental screenings are also available conveniently with Sunshine through our dental department.
Comprehensive Children’s Health Care
Parents know where to go when their child is sick, but regular pediatric visits throughout the year with well-child check-ups and immunizations are just as important for healthy children.
For newborns to 18 years old, well-child check-ups focus on Developmental Milestones, safety, nutrition, your child, and your family’s emotional well-being. Discuss growth, social behaviors, sleep, nutrition, learning, and family interactions with an experienced pediatrician. Get recommendations about everything from breastfeeding and toilet training to screen time and how to get teens to talk.
Keep your child as healthy as they can be with comprehensive child health care for physical, mental and social well-being. Schedule your child’s next visit right here with Sunshine.
We are currently accepting new pediatric patients in the Mat-Su with clinics in Willow, and Talkeetna.
We accept all forms of payment, including Denali Kid Care. It is beneficial to provide and review your insurance information prior to your visit to avoid any surprises. A payment is expected at the time of service.
For those without insurance, ask about our sliding fee scale.