Women’s Health Clinic
Routine checkups and screenings can help you avoid serious health problems, allowing you and your doctor to work as a team to manage your overall health, and help you reach your personal health and wellness goals.
Sunshine Community Health Center offers discounted screenings quarterly during the Women’s Health Clinics in the months of January, April, July and October. Check our events calendar for specific dates.
Be proactive about your health. Schedule these quick and easy preventative screenings today!
Discounted fees are $65-$95 and cover:
• Physical Exam – $25
• Lab Work – $40
• Pap (Cervical Cancer Screening) – $30
Schedule lab work at least one week before your clinic appointment. Insurance will be billed. For self pay patients, the $65 – $95 fee is payable at the time of the lab appointment. Balances, other than the covered charges (labs, draw fee and exam), are the patient’s responsibility. Patient’s with no insurance may be eligible for the Breast and Cervical Health Check program through the State of Alaska. Our Patient Advocates are able to check eligibility and assist with the application form. For more information visit: http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/wcfh/Pages/bchc/default.aspx.
- What You Need to Know About Getting Mammograms
- Cervical Health Awareness
- Mobile Mammography
- Cutting Sugar Consumption Rapidly Improves Heart Health
- Prevent Heart Disease With These 9 Healthy Habits
- Fecal Immunochemical Test (FIT)
- Engaging New Voices in Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Prevention